To strengthen our make-up department for the Summer Festival 2021, the Salzburg Festival is looking for the period of July and August 2021 (duration of 5-9 weeks) for highly motivated temporary
Make-up Artists (f/m)
(full-time employment – 40 hours/week on the basis of a 6-day-week)
The Salzburg Festival is considered the world’s most important festival of classical music and performing arts. Since 1920, it has been held every summer in July and August in Salzburg and the surrounding area, offering one of the densest programmes of contemporary art in the world. Every year more than 200 events are attended by more than 250,000 international guests during the six weeks of the festival. Become a part of our festival team with the highest artistic standards and get a comprehensive insight into the theater business.
- All artistic and professional duties of make-up design
- Support of rehearsals, final rehearsals and presentations
- Reconditioning and maintenance of all used material
- Qualification in make-up design; additional qualification as hair stylist is beneficial
- Practical professional experience
- Good knowledge of German and other foreign languages would be an advantage
- Enjoyment of and interest in culture and events
- Readiness for overtime hours and irregular working hours as well as a 6-day-week
- A valid work-permit for the Austrian Employment-Market is required
For this employment a daily gross fee of € 162,20 is paid, plus overtime wages for working time over 6:40 hours. The daily fee already includes a flat sum for overnight stays for external professionals.
We are looking forward to receive your written application (motivation letter, curriculum vitae, certificates, time-availability) via e-mail to email@example.com.